VTM is dedicated to delivering resources around standard setting industry trends, how to engage with an association management company, and best practices for all areas of association management. Come back often to review our latest whitepaper or view one of our upcoming webinars.
Featured Resource | Association Management Company (AMC) Solutions
According to the AMC Institute, an AMC is a “professional service company that specializes in providing management services for associations on a fee-for-service basis. AMCs provide the professional staff, administrative support, office space, technology, and equipment an association needs to operate efficiently.”
The decision to partner with an AMC should be undertaken after careful research and self-evaluation to ensure the benefits and final selection empower the organization and aid in its success. An understanding of AMC benefits and services offered is a solid first step in moving forward with partnership and should be coupled with an honest look at knowledge gaps within your organization. This insight will greatly aid leadership through the selection and transition processes as well.
Read VTM’s whitepaper, Partnering with an Association Management Company, to learn more.
Whitepapers, Webinars & More
VTM Group is pleased to provide an ever-growing library of guides, whitepapers, websites, industry articles, and other resources to help you navigate the trends affecting technical alliances.
- Request for Proposal Process (Web page)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Web page)
- Causeway User Guide (Web page)
- Technology Alliance Lifecycle (Infographic)
- Why to Migrate Your Development Environment from VSS to Git (Whitepaper)
- How many Standards in a Laptop? (Study)
- The Expanding Role and Importance of Standards in the Information and Communications Technology Industry (Whitepaper)
- Additional Whitepapers
- Engineering & Technical Services Case Studies